MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2016, 12:04 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]*approaching Ivan, worried about how he will react to my new apperance* I'm sorry Ivan because you have to leave. But I was dead!

That's all right my friend... say, you don't look so bad for a former dead dude...

And I did resign as a butler, remember - for the good of this thread. It's just... nobody but you said goodbye...   Sad   *Ivan curls in a fetal position and sucks his thumb, unconvincingly trying to look cute*
*head is beginning to throb and itch as does my skin* Sorry Ivan, I thought you were staying just not as the butler. Sorry man. And can someone get Kyrios to tell me what the heck I just took, my head is killing me!
Who else wants in on the jam session?
*jumps on Ivan's face* Love me!
Oh Turrore took the pills from my desk?

Well you're going to have an interesting couple of days. Tell me if you develop any unusual sensations in your shell.

Cath ant chance you could feed those to a few more people? A study cohort would be nice.
*nods* right away sir!
Good girl! *Pets Cath affectionately *
*cooks something in the kitchen while singing something about a guy who will never give up*
*retreating in the basement, where I could heal and change myself, back to how I was before*
*Makes sure to refill his bottle of pills.*