MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*pulls a Haribo gummy ring from his pocket* So, this beautiful lady here.. *gesturing towards Emmie* ..is still available?
So… you left us, and we still married? I forgot to… meh… never mind… *eats the Haribo ring from Sharp's finger*
<Cath is short minded for what she wants, but she struggles to not forget for what she was made: Killing the last Jedi>
*raises hand* I am not married! Thank you very much. *takes another bite from her gyros roll* Mmm, that's nice.
*pats Emma's head* Good, it was an error. *tries to do a welcoming smile*
I do have one major question, did anyone see a barrel of elvish mead? It went missing as soon as I got here.
*Looks up at Sharp*
Yeah.. last time I let you drink with my study doors unlocked.. How the hell were you able to cast that spell anyway?
I.. I don't know.. *bottom lip trembles* I'm sorry Rick.
(02-26-2016, 07:12 AM)-Sharp- Wrote: [ -> ]I.. I don't know.. *bottom lip trembles* I'm sorry Rick.

Well.. no harm was done..
And it was my fault my friend
Just get yourself together, and hope the hangover is not that bad..
*grabs a croisant and starts eating it*
*nabs Rick's croisant and eats it, laughing with a mouth full of croisant* Mwahahaha! *crumbs everywhere*
*puts down the finished flogger and pulls out more leather & some bunny fur* Can someone test the floggers to see if it's any good, while I work on a bunny tail fall?