MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O_O shit looks like I wasn't paying attention then
(well depending on which light hits you you may get 1 or 2 things happening to you. [these are all based off the prismatic spray spell from d&d 5th ed] Red light you become attractive as hell for 6hrs, Orange you can produce 6d10 litres of fluid for 4 hours, Yellow you become a human vibrator for 8 hrs, Blue no idea possibly something to ice play?, green no clue, indigo 2 dicks and you don't get injured for having a hardon for longer than 2 hrs lasts 3 days for women the efects may vary slightly, violet no clue but something might happen to your eyes. Enjoy!)
Hm...*nods in understanding*...I don't think I see any colors just yet.
*Charging down the mountain is none other than orc barbarian extraordinaire Gronk Thrustplunder, Warchief of the Iron Backhand Clan, brandishing his mighty battleaxe.*

GRONK HATE DEAD HUMIE!!! GRONK SMASH!!!!!!!!

*He walks through an errant ribbon of rainbow light and looks down at his loincloth.*

... Why Gronk ready for plunder... ?
Holy sh…! *slowly disappear*
! *looks up* What's with all the noise *walks over to the window and sees JCF standing in the snow, and Cath starting to disappear*
Yup it sure is. *goes back work*
*walks out of the room* good day everyo....... what heck is this nonsense? Well guess I'll grab my bass
*The orc suddenly stops and lounges on a beach chair and looks toward an unseen camera.*

Hello humies! Me Gronk. Gronk Thrustplunder!! You may see Gronk in such place as... "Gronk Walk Down Hall" or "Gronk Pick Up Humie At Bar". But when Gronk tired from long day of loot, pillage, plunder, answer fan mail... Gronk need relax.

That why Gronk use Cactus Brand Beach Chairs!

Made from slave souls in Cactus Hell, Cactus Brand Beach Chairs made of solid Norway pine and *squints* up-hole-star with only best cotton and broken dreams. Once you get on Cactus Brand Beach Chairs, you no want leave!!

*He tries to leave the chair but it breaks underneath him. After unceremoniously falling on his ass, he smiles at the camera.*

See? Gronk no want leave chair! So you buy Cactus Brand Beach Chairs and you no want leave chair either!
Mmh… breaking the fourth wall? Nice! But why?