MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, good morning miss Emmie! *turning to face her* Well, my beloved wife got a wrong idea last night when I was helping you! And she got really mad!
*I stretch my arms on awakening, yawn, open my eyes, rub them, pull the covers back, sit on the bed...still asleep drag myself to the bathroom, open the bath water and prepare to take a shower...on my head I keep thinking - WHERE AM I?*
*stretches a bit* I can't remember a thing that happened, I think I had too much to drink...
*the warm of the water on my skin, finally awaked me...start to put the ideas on the right places...I remember, something, but not much, only fragments, a pool, rubber sharks, a long bath...and then nothing*
*awakes on the bathroom floor, mouth dry, head pounding* Where the hell am I?

*hearing voices, following them downstairs to the kitchen* Err, hi there..
*lifts her head from the table* We're about to have breakfast, join us.
*finish my bath, get dressed, and noticed that I'm starving..., begin to feel a delicious smell coming from somewhere, I follow it, walking the halls, guiding through my nose*
*takes a seat at the table, shaking a little* Sorry for intruding like this. I woke up, and I don't know where I am.. I had a friend with me, I think. Not sure what happened to him. Undecided
*The butler arrives, looking grim*

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. I have to take a momentary leave of absence, so I'll leave milady Tavana and the manor in your capable hands..."

*Ivan chokes a little, then catches himself* Undecided

"It was a privilege and my unending pleasure to be of service during the past few days. I hope the mansion and its occupants will still be there when I resume my post around March 5th."

*looking down, dispirited, the buttler puts on his raincoat and panama hat, picks up his luggage and silently exits through the main gate* Sad

[Image: tumblr_inline_nyre2u2Py61s1u7em_500.gif]
*wanders into the kitchen* Ooookay this place is weird, but who here would like some bacon scotch eggs or quiche for breakfast?