MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vrook! Say welcome to our goddess! *punch ins side* And stand upright! And ater greeting her .. prepare the lady some drink ..
(03-03-2016, 02:39 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]reach near the manor, look at that imposing place...dressed like the GODESS I am, a white transparent tunic covering my naked body, a gold tiara on my head and gold high heels, then i yell - 'HEY SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR, THE NEW LADY OF THE MANOR IS ARRIVED'

*the butler is finally back, and with a familiar flick of the wrist, opens up the mansion's main doors, taking a moment to take it all in. Ivan then deposes his luggage on the side, removes his trenchcoat and panama, then adresses the manor's occupants on the spot.*

"Hullo everyone, staff and guests! I am here now and will resume my duties. First, allow me to acknowledge the coming of Our Most Ardent Lady, the Phoenix Goddess herself!" Cool

*Ivan puts one knee on the ground and proceeds to kiss Fenix' hand reverently, saying:*

"Thou are most welcometh to thy earthly abode, oh Heavenly Queen; like unto the roman gods of old thou appear to us, so allow thine humble servant to say... Pulcherrima dea, samper te amabo..." Sleepy
(03-04-2016, 06:22 AM)blahbitty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2016, 10:33 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: [ -> ]*proceeds to organize the vast quantity of items, repairs what needs repairs and noticing we now have a Goddess in residence makes sure we have enough ambrosia and other things to please her.  I also have built a small manufacturing plant for any toys the guests might need run by gnomes.*

Good sir. I am the almighty Cactus. The one true eternal deity.  ...gib me pizza.

I don't believe in cactuses.   Also cacti are plants.  You just need sun.  Unless you are a cactaur then you need a sombrero
You blaspheme. You shall spend eternity in Cactus Hell lest you repent. Also, gib me a hug.
*slams the door* See you soon boys!
(03-06-2016, 02:50 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*slams the door* See you soon boys!

U_U ....bye Cath.
Still, you miss me guys!
*replaces his pirate hat with cat ears, sitting on the floor, dejectedly rolling a ball of wool between his hands* I miss my little kitty cat friend.
(03-07-2016, 12:33 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]*replaces his pirate hat with cat ears, sitting on the floor, dejectedly rolling a ball of wool between his hands* I miss my little kitty cat friend.

Hey, don't make me feel bad with your words ^^ but I'll be back asap. It's a nice place and I love it.
It's a terrible joyless place without you Cath. *Dangles cat toy at Sharp* It's just not the same.