MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*is summoning Cthulhu* you said something?
;-)))   Gesundheit   ;-)))

;-)) bless you ;-))
(03-17-2017, 08:28 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]I think the God here is the cactus one. Pretty good at smiting cold inviters. And be careful with this kind of power stuff. I remember Cath invoking Cthuluh. Messy

Even though I have no fight in that war, I have slain Elder Gods before, and I don't mind defeating more.... *tries to look all serious and tough even after unintentionally rhyming his sentence*
(03-17-2017, 06:50 PM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I have no fight in that war, I have slain Elder Gods before, and I don't mind defeating more.... *tries to look all serious and tough even after unintentionally rhyming his sentence*

holy (?) shit!  A rhymer! Brawletry anyone? 

(where have I put this fuckin' rapier - thought I left it pinned to "the challenge"  thread)

(03-17-2017, 04:33 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*is summoning Cthulhu* you said something?

Oh no ! Not again
*Drawing sign of the ancient*
Crap ! Made a mismatch with my collector portrait !
I have met with the almighty Cthulhu, and we made a treaty. All he wanted was the human sacrifice of Justin Bieber, so I gave him Justin, for humanity... *laughs at Cath*  Tongue
[Image: tumblr_ltctbxrM1Z1r4gei2o6_500.gif]
*Cath is not impressed* *Cath eats cookies*
*steals some cookies and teleports away*
(03-17-2017, 08:39 PM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2017, 06:50 PM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I have no fight in that war, I have slain Elder Gods before, and I don't mind defeating more.... *tries to look all serious and tough even after unintentionally rhyming his sentence*

holy (?) shit!  A rhymer! Brawletry anyone? 

(where have I put this fuckin' rapier - thought I left it pinned to "the challenge"  thread)

(03-17-2017, 04:33 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*is summoning Cthulhu* you said something?

Oh no ! Not again
*Drawing sign of the ancient*
Crap ! Made a mismatch with my collector portrait !
Hey, you rock man. It is true...there is but one true god. Me. Cthulu was some racist author's silly fictional monster...like that other book. "The Bibble", I think it was called.
*Looks at the cactus in astonishment* A mere plant is a god on this planet? Haha, very cute....
Yo momma is cute. I'm the Almighty Cactus...the deity in two bodies. I am the god. *flexes all stupid like*