MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-04-2016, 09:52 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Nooo, I don't like alcahol.... *I say moving away from will and bitty.*

Come here little kitty, I won't bite...to hard... It will be purrfectly fine!
*continues to throw bottles*
*I go up to the cath statue.*
*hucks bottles in the house*
(05-05-2016, 12:50 AM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]The service here sucks.

*grabs two bottles of ginger ale from a fridge, handing one to Catni
*entering this strange place
"excuse me ? are you the bartender ? Do you have any wine by luck ?"
(to myself white looking at Pink statue : strange sense of decoratio)
*I see the person look at the pink statue.* Hey, I see you are admiring my work, amaze balls, right?
(05-11-2016, 05:38 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I see the person look at the pink statue.* Hey, I see you are admiring my work, amaze balls, right? 
(a talking cat ?!)
"Err... yes, yes, it makes me think o the work of that japanese fox, okami. Painting things alive. Do you know if there is any wine in here ?"
You mean the wolf goddes of the sun? Friggen love that game! *I check behind the bar.* Gross, ew, Blech, ugh. Here! *With each word I throw a full bottle of expensive alcahol til I come up with box wine.* How much do you want sir?
(05-11-2016, 06:19 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the wolf goddes of the sun? Friggen love that game! *I check behind the bar.* Gross, ew, Blech, ugh. Here! *With each word I throw a full bottle of expensive alcahol til I come up with box wine.* How much do you want sir?

(wow, a cat playing vintage ps2 game)
*moving my head to avoid a thrown bottle*
let's start with one bottle would you ? and should we pour you some Milk ?
*Going at the fridge*
*I jump and catch the bottles before they break on the ground*

Catnip let me take care of the liquor finding