MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-10-2017, 07:37 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*shot the relic with her schmeizer*
*reaches up to scratch the top of my head* *feeling something up there instead* ! What's this on top of my head? *starts to touch it*
(06-10-2017, 02:48 PM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2017, 07:45 AM)Fernins Wrote: [ -> ]*reaching for my pocket* you mean this old relic here? *throwing it up and down on my hand*

What's your favourite colour?

*talks some gibberish words and creates a lasso to grab the relic* Well, I my favourite is red, but also like purple and blue *thinks about using the relic*
Hey, does anyone know what's on top of my head?
*eats the carrot and takes a nap*
This place needs to be shaken a bit so...... here goes nothing *unlocks the holy hand grenade, taking the holy pin, counting to three and throwing it in the air* *shouts* GREEEEEEENAAAAADDEEEEE
(06-14-2017, 09:22 PM)Fernins Wrote: [ -> ]This place needs to be shaken a bit so...... here goes nothing *unlocks the holy hand grenade, taking the holy pin, counting to three and throwing it in the air* *shouts* GREEEEEEENAAAAADDEDUCK 
DUCK !!!
And whatever happens, who cares ?
I think W1LL's got a jellyfich all over his head.
Cath is ... Cath.
And you: you're from Canda ain't you ? Jamie Cudmore is your ultimate warrior
a jellyfish how'd it get up there?
(06-15-2017, 08:33 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]a jellyfish how'd it get up there?

Remember that rain of spines from the Cactus God ? Maybe he had a special one for you ;-)
A Jelly? Where?!
Isn't it a pineapple? If so I suggest this gem