MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well cath is somewhere among the stars doing whatever, it would be nice to have some company other than a few drinking guys. Just saying. *lights a smoke, thinking about some nice curvy figures*
*parachute drops over the nearby area* 212th airborne paratrooper division, coming in! *salutes*
*looks up into the sky sees the Cath platoon dropping from the sky* looks like the Cath invasion is finally underway *salutes back* *returns to what he's doing*
*lights a smoke* So what about now?
Oh well *pointing to the sky* see all the cath soldiers parachuting from the sky? That's what
*repairing the old manor* Hurry up, lads! Need it for future plays! *Cath division in action*
*passing by the old house, after a really long time, seeing that all the portals and monsters and who knows other strange things are gone* Hmm, what's with all the noise? *noticing a lot of Caths working on repairs* Oh my! Damn! There are more than one Cath now?
Oi! You back? *Caths waves at Vrook*

Cath has been waiting for more activity, so Cath repaired the house! *Cath captain said*
You've been gone a long time man you obviously didn't hear about the cath nation that formed of course the manor is some what neutral
Yeah, I guess so. I remember the manor from the time it was just a place where people hanged out and ah, well, some things happened on the front porch, ah, and not only! *looks at Cath, silently*