MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OHHH SO SILY *grab george cock and start stroking him too* to emmie - I SALUT YOU MY DEAR *take both cocks on my hands, jerking both, going faster....slowly go to my knees*
*fondle my own breast*
*my tongue runs along Cath's inner thigh, slowly making way towards her wet nethers* If you would allow me, miss Cath? *I look up, waiting intently for approval, moaning at the attention my pussy is given, my breathing goes hot and heavy*
*sitting there, looking closesly at what's happening, absently stroking my cock*
y-y-yes... do as you please *struggles to not moan*
*get on my knees, open my mouth...* SHIT IS DINNER TIME......sorry guys, hehehehehe
my wiggling fingers are met with a gush of hot juice. i use my free hand to slide the thong off to the side to allow my fingers more room to freely explore the warm wonderland. This also gives the room a clear view of her fantastic pink slit and tight little asshole. i bring my nectar covered fingers to my mouth, and slowly slide them in. looking at vrook, i work my tongue around each finger, being sure to savor each drop of pure womanhood.

with a low moan of my own, my fingers return to Emmies pussy, this time circling her tight pink hole. teasing. tracing each curve and glistening fold.
*pinches my tits, making some milk and drinks from the left boob*
*Fenix's hand and mouth upon me are a wonder. I let the lady work, griming in appreciation*
*just watching the ladies do there show while enjoying Fenix´s work too*