MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*wandering around the manor - eating my piece of cake - wondering what will happen here more - and where is the lady of the house anyway?*
Sure! *undresses and lights the candles with a blowtorch then sits in front of Fenix* You need some help, right?
*easily dodges the wartruck and gets up on it, killing all the reinforcements as they exit* I dread the moment I have to clean all this up...

[Image: tumblr_mhuoqutb6o1qzqnxxo1_500.gif]
mmm I sure do, I have a little pain..here *point to my backs* you are a sweetie if you can help me *turn my body to her, shaking my wet ass in a very provocative way*
(Fine, fine, I'll leave you sexually overdriven people alone.)
(Haha, awh, don't be sad, I like the RP in DAKKA! <3 Roberta is unstoppable though.)
*rubs gently and presses her breast on Fenix's back* Like that?
(Roberta seems to be somewhat overpowered, perhaps the GM should introduce a few slight nerfs.)

*Watching his forces getting demolished, the EcksKOM Kommander barks a short order into his combead. Moments later, the Avenja releases a swarm of bommaz, which proceed to obliterate the mansion and the warp maid*
*strolling around through halls and floors - opening doors and inspecting rooms*

Damn, this cake is awesome! If I ever find the kitchen or that maid again. I must have another piece and the recipe!
a cake?