MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*The Ork reinforcements arrive, dropping off waves of greenskins, much better equipped than the original squad. With a WAAAAGH, they proceed to demolish the rest of the house. Upon coming up to the force field, the head Nob piles up explosives around it before taking cover...

...the resulting explosion could certainly not compare, to an Exterminatus, less alone a C'tan. But thanks to the Orks innate psychic field, the shield was demolished nevertheless. With cries of victory, the forces charge inside. Behind them, sounds of Chinorks and Trukks can be heard approaching*
*greets the reinforcement orks* Welcome to our manor! I am sorry to say, and it brings me no happiness, but I am going to have to exterminate you. *her smile says she very much is gonna enjoy it*

[Image: omfg.png]
*offers popcorn to the dog*
(The dogs are dead, they suffocated in space)

Nah, youz gon' get exterminated, EcksKOM Iz gonna win dis war n' free earf from da Eldaz n' da ADVENT *Following the Kommanderz new orders, they sling stikkbombs at the maid before annihilating her with the heavier weapons*
(it's another dog)
*pets the dog and leave the mansion with it*
*taking my clothes* Ohhh Butler...Lady needs candles and oils to her bath my dear *moves a feet into the warm water...then the other, finally my all body is under water* butler?? where are you?
*easily avoids the bullets and bombs, killing ork after ork, until there sadly are non left except the last one (with help from others ofc!), which she gives some extra attention*

Please! Don't! Come! Back! Ever! Again!

[Image: tumblr_mi1yg2skmo1qzqnxxo1_500.gif]
*As she is consumed with blood thirst, Emmie fails to notice a Wartrukk approaching, at Again, she is cut off as the massive vehicle runs her over. With a WAAAAAGH, reinforcements pile out*
*pops in the bathtub where Fenix is* Someone needs help? *seems very excited*
ohhh *looking at the lady with desire* my dear, I sure need some help, lightning some candles and maybe... *start rubbing my tits with my hands* maybe the lady of the house care to join me?, that's very big bathtub...