MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-20-2016, 06:07 PM)IanParis Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2016, 05:58 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]I first thought it was dadaïsm

I always thought Rimbaud was in advance for his time ;-)

That little prick?! Ugh... I hate that guy for being a jerk. I don't care if he was in a relationship with an older guy which died like dick, living with a prostitute who stole him several times even tho he was so poor that his friends gave him some money to buy food!
(06-20-2016, 07:46 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2016, 06:07 PM)IanParis Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2016, 05:58 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]I first thought it was dadaïsm

I always thought Rimbaud was in advance for his time ;-)

That little prick?! Ugh... I hate that guy for being a jerk. I don't care if he was in a relationship with an older guy which died like dick, living with a prostitute who stole him several times even tho he was so poor that his friends gave him some money to buy food!
lol  ! 
it's because you chose verlaine side
Cool
Verlaine was an alcoholic who couldn't live without his mother, which he attempted to kill, like with Rimbaud. This guy can write beautiful poems, but he had a really bad life. And I'm really sad for his wife. I mean, she got dumped for a GUY! I'm not homophobic, I'm a bisexual. But his your wife/ husband cheats on you and dumped you for a person of the same sex, you feel a bit uneasy. Like... "Was I not appealing enough for him?"
.... wandering through the rooms of the house ...all seems calm and quiet .....opening many doors ... looking there and nobody seems there..
at least finding a room, more like a hall, with a big screen, like a public viewing place...... are some people viewing the soccer EM here ?
Probably
*Football. :p
*coughs from behind the bar, looking over the counter, seeing a new feminine figure around the Mansion* Oh, hello there!
Do we have an good german beer here ?
Mansion? *smh* again, you can't even buy a house in the game lol! :p
*opening a cool German beer for Willy* Well miss, this was Lady's Tavana mansion, right before she left. And since then, a few of us kept it going. We have the Bar here, a pool outside, as well as an indoor one, with a jacuzzi. Guests room at the first floor, a pretty generous kitchen, and a really big garden, with a lake at the far side.