MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-19-2016, 10:25 PM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]*Nods to Cuylie and smiles as she seems to be ok for the moment and watches as she rummages through her purse.Glances at the Lotus flower on Cuylie's knees and licks lips as another thought comes to mind. Opening mouth to speak but I am interrupted by a knock*

"That must be the Green box."

*Walking towards the door I spy JC playing with the Cath marionette* Maybe I should have gotten the purple box...

Quirks an eyebrow at Sate, "How many boxes do you have....that can be randomly delivered to you at any time?"

I idly smooth my skirt across my lap, my foot begins to tap lightly on the floor; my bare knee bouncing the Black Lotus card resting upon it.

(05-19-2016, 10:54 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*Hearing the ink noses lady actualy has the card, my eyes light up.* You ready for you paper to be shred now miss?

"Yes, little cat girl, just take care of those papers over there and you can come right over and have the card...."

My voice trails off as I catch sight of W1ll's movements.

(05-19-2016, 11:50 PM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if you need anything else

*I get out my laser pointer and turn it on*

"But sweet kitty, I think your mission is going to be fraught with dangers and distractions; as W1ll wants to answer the age old question, who wins in a game of Cat, Laser Pointer, and Black Lotus Magic Card?"
*I see the lazer pointer, but being a good cat I shread the papers first. Once my job is done I play with the lazer.*
(05-20-2016, 06:51 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I see the lazer pointer, but being a good cat I shread the papers first. Once my job is done I play with the lazer.*

*pats the card on my leg, a gentle smile on my face*  "The Black Lotus is here for when you are ready for it.

Then with these words, the sound of shackles drop, echoing about the room with a loud clatter....a voice intones...NUMBER 21

I touch my face, daring not to hope to much....does...does this mean I'm finally free?
*I happily skip over to the ink nosed lady and grab the expensive card.* Pleasure doing buisness maam.
(05-21-2016, 04:18 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I happily skip over to the ink nosed lady and grab the expensive card.* Pleasure doing buisness maam.

A happy transaction.  *Leans over and gives you a gentle scratch behind the ears.*

And whispers to you before you can go and chase laser beams, "Now, can you tell me what Sate keeps in those boxes he keeps having delivered?"
*I look nervously both ways then lean in.* No clue, wanna spy with me to figure it out? I will owe you one Ink Nose. *I say not caring if there is ink on her nose or not.*
(05-20-2016, 01:56 AM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016, 10:25 PM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]*Nods to Cuylie and smiles as she seems to be ok for the moment and watches as she rummages through her purse.Glances at the Lotus flower on Cuylie's knees and licks lips as another thought comes to mind. Opening mouth to speak but I am interrupted by a knock*

"That must be the Green box."

*Walking towards the door I spy JC playing with the Cath marionette* Maybe I should have gotten the purple box...

Quirks an eyebrow at Sate, "How many boxes do you have....that can be randomly delivered to you at any time?"

I idly smooth my skirt across my lap, my foot begins to tap lightly on the floor; my bare knee bouncing the Black Lotus card resting upon it.

*Returns with a large green box* This is the last one though I could I could order more. *Puts box down and opens it, taking out a guitar* And this box has the entertainment *Cards, movies and other instruments can be seen in the box*

(05-21-2016, 02:59 AM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2016, 06:51 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I see the lazer pointer, but being a good cat I shread the papers first. Once my job is done I play with the lazer.*

*pats the card on my leg, a gentle smile on my face*  "The Black Lotus is here for when you are ready for it.

Then with these words, the sound of shackles drop, echoing about the room with a loud clatter....a voice intones...NUMBER 21

I touch my face, daring not to hope to much....does...does this mean I'm finally free?

*Hears shackles drop and wonders what that sound was* What tune shall I play?
I'm a bit confused by all of this, maybe a fresh reminder of this situation could be a good this to me, right? By the way, can I have a Cuba Libre, please?
(05-21-2016, 07:26 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused by all of this, maybe a fresh reminder of this situation could be a good this to me, right? By the way, can I have a Cuba Libre, please?

If your lost or confused my best advice is to go with what you know so far... trust me it make's things easier, but here's what's going on so far Cuylie is drunk at the sofa, and Arsenic is being a cat, and finally yes you can have a Cuba Libre *walks back behind bar and starts making the drink*
(05-21-2016, 06:09 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I look nervously both ways then lean in.* No clue, wanna spy with me to figure it out? I will owe you one Ink Nose. *I say not caring if there is ink on her nose or not.*

Leans towards the kitty, almost toppling fully forward but catching myself on the edge of the couch and says in a loud conspiratorial whisper, "It's a plan, you distract the right one, I'll distract the twin on the left."

(05-21-2016, 06:18 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]*Returns with a large green box* This is the last one though I could I could order more. *Puts box down and opens it, taking out a guitar* And this box has the entertainment *Cards, movies and other instruments can be seen in the box*

Looks at the variety of musical instruments, games and other objects and takes a sip of water. With a growing warmness in my voice, I whisper to the paper shredding cat, "I think all that stuff are decoys..."

(05-21-2016, 10:32 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 07:26 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused by all of this, maybe a fresh reminder of this situation could be a good this to me, right? By the way, can I have a Cuba Libre, please?

If your lost or confused my best advice is to go with what you know so far... trust me it make's things easier, but here's what's going on so far Cuylie is drunk at the sofa, and Arsenic is being a cat, and finally yes you can have a Cuba Libre *walks back behind bar and starts making the drink*

Squints one eye holding the glass of water up to the light, "W1ll, what did you put in this?"

Taps a finger and wonders when did the no-panties-wearing-turned-puppet turned into a potato; blushes suddenly, and smooths my skirt about my hips....now what did I do with my panties?