MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lord George, such a pleasure to see you again!

...Emmie, please wait here in the tub. I shall take care of milord first, then I'll be back to help you. You definitely need a decent backrub.

*the butler takes George's coat and hat, and introduces him to the rebuilt portions of the manor*
(02-23-2016, 07:08 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: [ -> ]Um.., Hi!  My name is Turroe and I'm a door to door violet wand and vibrator hitachi salesman!  You wouldn't be interested in trying some of our products? *looks at Cath with hope in my eyes*

Well! You're a lucky man, sir! I'll be glad to test one of them! *looks at the suitcase*
*HIC!* I... I'm going no... What was I saying? Ah well... *snores*

(I gotta go, be gone for a few hours. Just pretend you had to go check on something else, and it can be continued once I get back home. ^^)
(02-23-2016, 07:36 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: [ -> ]Um I might have something to help her up.  *opens up suit case and pulls out a black hitachi with metal bars on the metal rings on the tip*  If you use this it might perk her up.  *hands the device to Ivan*

A timely arrival, sir... please demonstrate your apparatus to the maid and the cook; I shall be back in a moment...

*the butler scurries to another part of the manor, summoned by an unforeseen emergency...*

(RL business too, sorry Sad )
Thank you Mr. Ivan. But I really demand you should concentrate on this lovely Maid. She probably needs your attention more than me.
Really?  *opens the case to reveal 1 black hitachi with metal rings on it and 2 controls, some black gloves with something shiny on the palms, a silver hitachi. and white device with plug in attachments*  Now which one would you like to try?

But the butler did instruct me to demonstrate the black one.... *turns on the vibrating controls and places the silicone head on Emmie's nipples and turns to Cath*  This one is special it not only vibrates but it has a rather "shocking feature"
*leaving the "staff" alone - walking through the floors again - looking for more "wrong doors" to open* Hmm .. I might get hungry again. That cake was some long time ago. Wait! Wasnt it THAT maid with the butler btw? *wonders while wandering further*
Y-you mean it has electric pulses?! I'm… I'm not very confident with those things *shivers nervously*
*cleaning the glasses, tiding up the bar, checking on Rick and Sharpey to see if they are alright, noticing Sharpey passed out* Rick, is he gonna be ok? *preparing him a lemonade*
Just be gentle. It feels like a gentle pulse that is a bit deeper than the skin. And with the vibration it well... *guides Cath in the use of the wand* Treat it like you would a paint brush