MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*watching a todler running away, goes to the door and rings the doorbell*
What a great RP !!
*since the butler, Ivan, was at the door already, Emmie continues cleaning up* The cold never bothered me anyway~~! *she had watched Frozen earlier today*
Ivan opens the door, seizes up Rick calmly, and let him in. "The other guests are already here, sir. Please, do enter. I believe they are already dining, m'lord."
Hmm...I am really considering activating Operation: Gatecrasher
*excusing myself, I take my leave from the dinner table, retreating to my room. Then I got a call from an unknown person*
- Yes? Who is this?
- (modified voice) Listen carefully! I heard that someone is planning on storming the mansion. You better be prepared for it.
- Hey! Hello?...
*he hang up*
Well, in that case *checking my guns and ammo*
(I just can't stop watching this...what happens next?....most exciting soap opera ever!!! *munches on popcorn*)
*Still eating the delicious meal.* Anyone interesting on the line?
Aaaand Operashun Gatekrasha Iz on! WAAAAAAAGH!

*The Mansion's walls shake and collapse as a crowd of boyz crash through with choppaz and shootaz raised in the air* Wez 'ere ta kill of da ADVENT boyz, so youz betta hand 'em ova before wez make 'umie paste outta youz!
*feeling a loud bang, and the walls start trembling, I run out to see what's happening*
- Who are, or what are this guys? Damn, I think we need better guns for this.