MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, no. Cath is going on a rampage..... better take cover, mate. *talks some gibberish words, creating a protective wall*
Nah, I'm good. I went to some therapies, I take my medicine and all' swell. Right? RIGHT?!
*is enjoying a nice snack, not paying attention*
(05-18-2018, 02:56 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]Have we fucked recently? You sound... familiar. AND THAT'S NO PEA SHOOTER!!!! *shoots in the air*

*when Cath goes all Rambo like*
[Image: image?id=833851490810&t=44&plc=WEB&tkn=*...H2Xk7HUns0]
OMG OMG OMMGGGGG......stoooppp...no we haven't fucked recently ( -_-)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pfff! Bummer! So, how you doing? It's been quite a while since you've been here. What's up, scaredy cat? You 'fraid o' Cath?
Well thanks a lot everyone... I was here waiting for you all... and now that I’m dead, your all having one big great orgy...
(05-21-2018, 08:20 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]Pfff! Bummer! So, how you doing? It's been quite a while since you've been here. What's up, scaredy cat? You 'fraid o' Cath?

yeah am ok...I think Undecided 

my life hasn't improved much since last I was here, maybe a tinny winny bit, but yeah its whatever Dodgy . I am still alive Sleepy .
so how you been, I see you got promoted to 6 star....anndddd....forum has died, I hope you didn't massacre everyone, did'ya?

Ps: how can anyone be afraid of lil o'perverted Cath
[Image: cN4w50I.gif]

(05-22-2018, 07:18 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]Well thanks a lot everyone... I was here waiting for you all... and now that I’m dead, your all having one big great orgy...

I tink I know what the problem is....its in the name....
[Image: 5775df5dbf2d1.jpeg]
anyway....welcome back to life Big Grin
The forum isn't dead, it's just... in a slower pace than its debut. I'm just purging spammers, but not much.
(05-22-2018, 10:42 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]anyway....welcome back to life Big Grin

Nah man, I’m still dead as fuck... *points to my decaying dead body* I’m just a ghost now that chills out and plays Pokémon go in the meme thread...
[Image: 2sHU3Q2cTxaCbg6e8OtF_g1.gif]
(05-23-2018, 08:35 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2018, 10:42 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]anyway....welcome back to life Big Grin

Nah man, I’m still dead as fuck... *points to my decaying dead body* I’m just a ghost now that chills out and plays Pokémon go in the meme thread...
[Image: 2sHU3Q2cTxaCbg6e8OtF_g1.gif]
oh men...are you the friendly ghost Casper?