MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since it's friday, I can finally kick back and enjoy my rest *throws himself at the couch by the fireplace*
*Starts scratching my head* Don't know if I should restart this again, but lets see what happens.... *Builds a tent in this thread and waits for others*.... *after waiting hungry, thirsty and sleepless for multiple days, I die a slow horrible death*
Seems like the entire forum has died out, maybe we should all get naked and do an orgy....yup, dead forum and orgy....very related.
Using a lot of mirrors so it will look like maaaaany people are here ;-))
(05-14-2018, 12:47 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the entire forum has died out, maybe we should all get naked and do an orgy....yup, dead forum and orgy....very related.

Necrophily? Not my thing, buddy. Who are you again?
*hears some people talking* What the heck is happening here? And why is there a dead body near a tent? Why is there a tent in here?
(05-14-2018, 04:40 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]Using a lot of mirrors so it will look like maaaaany people are here ;-))

I like this method, and with some weed the effect would be even more tripping lol.

(05-15-2018, 11:00 AM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 12:47 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the entire forum has died out, maybe we should all get naked and do an orgy....yup, dead forum and orgy....very related.

Necrophily? Not my thing, buddy. Who are you again?

Omg...I cant believe I have been forgotten so easily....
[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-15-2018, 09:34 PM)Fernins Wrote: [ -> ]*hears some people talking* What the heck is happening here? And why is there a dead body near a tent? Why is there a tent in here?

as for the dead body and the tent.......
[Image: v4XbJ.gif]
This time, it's not my corpse. And who are you again? *pulls out Schmeizer* I don't remember seeing you enter this area.
(05-17-2018, 06:52 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]This time, it's not my corpse. And who are you again? *pulls out Schmeizer* I don't remember seeing you enter this area.

wa....wa...wait...hold on now....le..lets be calm. How about you put dow...down that pea shooter and we can talk li...like normal adults Big Grin 

[Image: 8y0I.gif]
Have we fucked recently? You sound... familiar. AND THAT'S NO PEA SHOOTER!!!! *shoots in the air*