MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*A shockwave hits the camp as reality is torn a new arsehole when Molly throws her pure will from beyond the grave, everybody's head is filled with an ominous chant and the thought of slippery tentacles cannot escape the traveller's thoughts. This lasts only mere seconds, yet the adventurers cannot help but feel as if they were violated by an Eldritch being, the fire they were huddled around seems to have been extinguished. Shuddering with fear, the group can do nothing but curl up to each other...as insanity sets in*
[Image: Irrational.png]
*Suddenly, he gets the most insane idea in his head and stares at Cath with a demented look.*

Want some fun?

*But he's clearly not done inflicting mortal terror. To add insult to grievous injury...*

Semicolon...

*He leans in, delivering the chilling final words to the dread incantation.*

Closed parenthesis.
"He finally comes at the door of the cabin and know at it": Hello! It's cold outside! Could you help me and let me enter?
(Darkest dungeon!)
*stares at door*

I've got

TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE!

Won't you

PACK YOUR BAGS WE LEAVE TONIGHT!

*wakes up from anesthesia and sees dirt above his head* Damn it CATH! Why did you bury me?!?
*follows Alt to one of the rooms, locking the door behind them*
*tries to move the dirt and gets a claw free and grasps at the air hopefully grabbing someone or something*
*seeing a hand popping out from the ground, I lean down grabbing and pulling it*
*pops next to Vrook with a shovel* Gyah! The zombies are real! *hits the hand with the shovel like a maniac*