MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMGONNARIPYARFACEIFYOUPUTMETHERE!!!
*Tosses cath into the cage and closes the door.* If you bite me I will eat you.
GETOVERHEREORILLCUTYOUINHALF!!! *since I'm little, the voice is also acute*
(05-22-2016, 05:01 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2016, 12:49 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can what would you like me to put in the glass?

Something that can let me forget about responsibilities for just a little bit.  To feel free, yet reassured, that at the end of the day everything will work out.

Hmmm... I think I have just the thing for that.*I go back into the back room of the bar and come out with an old bottle of something and pour it into Cuylie's glass* here you go that should hold you till I get back.

(05-22-2016, 07:28 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2016, 08:46 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]*watching things unfold from behind the bar counter*

by the way I've got a Cuba Libre here for someone

Oh! It's for me!

Here you are *slides the Cuba Libre over to the little doll.

P.S.: I'm gonna be away for awhile so any other request will have to wait.
Have fun!
(05-24-2016, 06:17 PM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2016, 05:01 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2016, 12:49 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can what would you like me to put in the glass?

Something that can let me forget about responsibilities for just a little bit.  To feel free, yet reassured, that at the end of the day everything will work out.

Hmmm... I think I have just the thing for that.*I go back into the back room of the bar and come out with an old bottle of something and pour it into Cuylie's glass* here you go that should hold you till I get back.

P.S.: I'm gonna be away for awhile so any other request will have to wait.

*savors the sip of the arcane fluid, feeling a gentle warmth curling down past my lips, cascading down my slender throat and nestling comfortably inside me.* Mmmm, that did hit the spot. Good luck on your travels barkeep.

*looks towards the Kitty cat and the Jail Cell with a click of my tongue* Nonono. This won't do, we are meant to run free. *Reaches back into my handbag and pulls out a clear plastic ball and tosses it to the floor* Just untwisted the top and put her in this, it will at least let her run around.
Fuck yeah!
Vat to do with me little mousie.... *I contemplate as I stare hungrily in the cage.*
I vant de ball!
*Smiles. I put the ball just out of Caths reach from her cage.* Try and get it mousie...