MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Leaning over the bed, with Emmie still clenched around my neck* Emmie, but I need to go downstairs and see if Cath and Carth are fine, and also the guests, because I can't find Ivan anywhere.
*curls up on the bathroom floor and falls asleep again, snoring softly*
Vrook! Don't ignore me! *she bangs the window*
Help me Cath! Your husband is coming onto me, and won't take no for an answer! *flops down on the bed, laughing*
*draws a rapier* Vrook! You're a dead man!
I'm innocent! *blushing really hard, saying a prayer in my head. Unwrapping Emmie's hands, gently letting her down on the bed* Where is Carth? *finding him, gently picking him up as he is still sleeping, moving him next to Emmie in the bed, as I go to sleep on the couch*
*opens the window and jump in the room, getting in a combat position* I thought you will behave and be a good father! *cuts the air in a circular move*
Shhhh, he's sleeping!
I'll slice you until your remaining will be dust! *move further*
(02-23-2016, 09:09 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Oops? *drops the clothes on the floor*

(02-24-2016, 12:52 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fully satisfied by your product, mister, let me grab my wallet. *pulls out her wallet from nowhere and opens it* how much for the whole kit?

For the whole kit?  *pulls out a giant box that contains the massager, 3 interchangeable heads, a deluxe popcorn maker (both regular and caramel)*  Hmmm carry the nickle, add the orgasm, we come to $1.85 and a giggle.