MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*The head Nob bonks the little human on the head* Wez 'ere ta smash everyfin' 'speshuly ADVENT inta lil' bitz before takin' all da shiny lootz
*is touching herself even after the explosion* I won't die this time!
*moving through the mansion, thinking about a solution, seeing Cath touching herself*
- Hmm, nice, but really, even now?
*I stand up, smiling and shake my head to clear the ringing.* Well I wonder if I should allow him out to play? *My eyes glow softly and my skin pales a little.* Maybe.
*continues cleaning and humming to herself, until she finds herself at the front door* Excuse me, do you plan to pay for these damages?
*squirts on the sheet* Welp... time to move!
*picking my self up off the ground after the explosion*

Screams "NOT IN MY HOUSE"

*rips the sleeves off my dress, and ties one around my head Rambo style*

*Exaggerated come hither motion with my hand* "Bring it, if you think you are man enough"
*runs to the backdoor*
*A postman inserts the mail into the mailbox, only to be shocked by the explosions destroying the house*

*Scurries away*

Well, that's something you don't see everyday...
*The Orks begin sweeping through the house, kicking down doors, or sometimes walls, before annihilating everything inside with shouts of* Ooooh AAAADVENT, XCOMz 'ere ta stomp ya'