MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*accidentaly trim a tree to look like a dick* Mama's back bitches! Hahahaha
*appearing out of thin air behind Cath, with my sword over her chainsaw, making sure she's unable to use it, leaning in, next to her ear, whispering* What are you doing here, my beloved?
Oh hey sweetie! I was just walking my dog. How're you? Mister I-leave-my-wife-and-kids-as-I-go-solo.
Hmm, I must remind you, miss I-ll-try-to-kill-my-husband-with-every-ocassion, that I have returned as soon as I had the possibilty?
Uh oh, someone's in trouble... *hacks forum and changes Vrook's user title to "Busy dealing with Cath" then goes off looking to bother Will some more *
*randomly opens a portal walks through closing it behind me*
*looks at left, right and center* Bloody hell, this place is a wreck. Chainsaws, swords, portals and some wierd witchery mates. I'll just go sit near that fireplace while reading some books. *walks by while shaking dust from the coat*
*throws a knife at the books*
*utters some gibberish words and stop the knife mid air before hitting the books* Hmm, nice knife guess I'll keep it as a lucky charm or maybe just to cut some apples. *spins the knife a few times*
*my head suddenly pops out of the fire in front of Fernins* yeah it's becomes a mad house around here from time to time, but you'll get used to it. *my head vanishes back through the portal*