MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I can.
reach near the manor, look at that imposing place...dressed like the GODESS I am, a white transparent tunic covering my naked body, a gold tiara on my head and gold high heels, then i yell - 'HEY SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR, THE NEW LADY OF THE MANOR IS ARRIVED'
*hearing that yell when coming closer to mainhall - rushing to main door* The butler on vacation .. and no one opens the door than? *opens door* My lady, my goddess! Welcome! Beautiful you look! *bows and kisses hand* Come in!
*riding an inflatable raft down the main staircase, dressed as a pirate, humming the Pirates of the Caribbean theme*
Mayday? I mean help, and I tried to make a pun…

(03-03-2016, 03:11 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]*riding an inflatable raft down the main staircase, dressed as a pirate, humming the Pirates of the Caribbean theme*

Watch out for the copyright Sharp!
(03-03-2016, 04:25 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Mayday? I mean help, and I tried to make a pun…

(03-03-2016, 03:11 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]*riding an inflatable raft down the main staircase, dressed as a pirate, humming the Pirates of the Caribbean theme*

Watch out for the copyright Sharp!

x) ...I got the joke.  *cuts the top of a hedge off ruining it*   mhmm.. *nods approvingly of the look*
*proceeds to organize the vast quantity of items, repairs what needs repairs and noticing we now have a Goddess in residence makes sure we have enough ambrosia and other things to please her. I also have built a small manufacturing plant for any toys the guests might need run by gnomes.*
(03-03-2016, 10:33 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: [ -> ]*proceeds to organize the vast quantity of items, repairs what needs repairs and noticing we now have a Goddess in residence makes sure we have enough ambrosia and other things to please her.  I also have built a small manufacturing plant for any toys the guests might need run by gnomes.*

Good sir. I am the almighty Cactus. The one true eternal deity.  ...gib me pizza.
*Hears the entrance and runs to see what all this "Goddess" business is about*

*Stands in awe of the Godess and bows*

Welcome.. this in not my home, but I am sure you are most welcome.
*hearing all this noises, still having a headache, find my way to the entrance* What's going on here, people?