MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is a god damn igloo doing there? Well whatever *closes the curtain and looks back* Oh dear lord *blushes and gets closer to emmie undressing*
*stretches out on the sofa, naked, and with a bowl of strawberries and a can of cream*
*biting my lower lip, undressing* Hmm, this gives me a few ideas eheh *sits in the sofa naked while holding emmie's legs and rubbing them*
*I sigh contently, eating a few strawberries before I take a small one between my lips, kissing Alt and gently pushing it into her mouth*
*Meanwhile, in the igloo...*

That's no good. We need to get Cath some place cold and FAST!

*scoops her up and quickly brings her outside, adjusting the stick-arms and adding more snow*

Hmm... No, this won't do. The air's colder higher up. That'll keep her stable.
Winds blowing harder outside and snow fall faster. A shadow standing outside in the montain thinks: "winter is coming, that will be a snowstorm"
*meanwhile, in Cath's head...*

The shadow starts walking "I must find a safe and less cold place"
*adjusts Cath's stick arms into a Y, M, C and A for some reason while bringing her up the mountain*
*enjoys the kiss and proceeds to play with the strawberry a bit then eat it* Hm, now about that cream? What could I do? *Puts a finger on it and tickles em's nose with it* eheh