MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
*Gets up from the rubble, largely confused with the whole mess*

*looks around for a more quiet corner and tried to evaluate the situation*

And all I did was to show up for a dinner.. again
WAAAAAGH! Deze 'umiez be working wif da Eldaz n' da ADVENT, grab some kova! *The orks scramble for cover, brandishing a wide array of weapons ranging from sluggaz to plasma. The Nob voxes the mobile command centre once more* Oi Central, wez needz backup, da Alienz 'ave infultrated da resistance 'umie gitz, send uz some Dredz n' warkoptaz. Oh n' a Squiggof too. Akshuly, jus give uz all da killy fingz.
Releasing the hounds, m'lady... *the buttler allows a smile to appear fleetingly on his lips*.

(but where are they going? Browse the forum to find out!)

I help Rick getting up, and with a small hand broom I had nearby, dust off the remaining rubble from his tailcoat. "Please excuse the mess, sir. Gatecrashers will be dealt with in a moment. Would you like some brandy in the meantime?"

I then summon the maid and instruct her to take care of Rick... "and don't forget the ice, miss Emmie. An essential ingredient, when applied properly..."
*nods* Of course, sir! *I quickly rummage through the ruins of the former mansion until I find a surviving bottle of brandy* I do appologize for the mess, just take a seat here and I'm sure miss Cath or Tavanna will join you shortly. *I pull up the least broken chair and pour a glass of brandy for Rick* You might wanna stay under this for a while as well... *I also hand Rick an umbrella, before revving up the chainsaw* Now if you'll excuse me!
and when I come back...10 pages are passed with a lot of fun and depraving action *feeling sad but happy at the same time*
What should I say Miss Fenix? I was wandering inside this house for even longer time! Btw, someone hast something to eat for me? And .. whats going on here?
*putting my apron* what can I get you sweetie?
*carves her way through the orks, until she's made it to George* Here, please have... *takes a breather* Please have this sandwich cake while you wait, I hope it suits your tastes! *hands George and Fenix a plate each, with a piece of sandwich cake on, before running off chasing orks again*
thank you emmie *taking my apron and sitting on the table*