MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes! I want to experience that! *undo the pajama*
*dropping a glass on the counter as I see Cath undoing the buttons on her pajama, cutting my hand in the broken shards* Ah, fuck! *cursing between my teeths*
Oops? *drops the clothes on the floor*
(02-23-2016, 08:32 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]*cleaning the glasses, tiding up the bar, checking on Rick and Sharpey to see if they are alright, noticing Sharpey passed out* Rick, is he gonna be ok? *preparing him a lemonade*

*Grabs up Sharpey and takes him towards a long couch. *
I think he will be fine, not his first time like this.
The lemonade might help him, can you get me a white russian?
Well if you are going to be so open *moves the electro hitachi on setting 1 for electricity and 2 on vibration on Cath's nipples circling slowly around each one*  Now this is setting 1 *enjoying watching as Cath feels the slight pulse of the electricity in her nipples*  As you can clearly tell this is more like a tens unit than a direct shock.  But for the added low low price of a moan of pleasure I will throw in the gel that will make the experience more intense.  And for no additional charge if you want to try any of the other toys in my suitcase feel free to ask.
*I prepare a White Russian for Rick, setting it down on the counter, waiting for him to move Sharpey on the couch*
*Drops Sharp in the couch*
*Moves over to Vrook*
Thank you! *sits down and grabs for the drink*
No problem Rick. And now I think I should tend my wound before it get infected. Excuse me. *going to look for the first aid kit*
Hmmm Delicious
After this drink, I think you dont need to worry, come here my friend.
*makes sigils with hands and Vrooks wound begins to close*
Oh, thank you Rick! My wound is almost closed!