MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*gets back in her seat with her gyros rolls, taking a bite* I'm not taking any chances... *sips from her soda*
Sorry I shouldn't have added that extra layer of bacon then. *makes a sad attempt at gyro* I've never made greek before. But french or medieval I am your man. *pulls out a quiche from the oven* Careful it's hot. *puts up a pot of tea and begins making mondo ziffles (1 cup of coffee, 3 shots espresso, shot of chocolate, shot of caramel)* So who wants what?
*mouth full of bacon scotch egg* COFFEE!!
*sit by the table, take my shoes and yawn* thank you, I'm really hungry today, by the way, someone can tell me where I am? *look at them with a surprised look* honestly, I have no idea...
*makes some coffee sharp* In Tavana's mansion, dear!
This is apparently a magic kitchen. And careful -Sharp- don't drink more than 3 servings otherwise you will never sleep again.
Oh? *looks first at Turroe, and then at Cath*

Who needs sleep anyway? *takes a gulp of the mondo ziffle*

And who is Tavana? *tucks into a second bacon scotch egg*
*while everyone is enjoying breakfast pulls out some leather and tools and begins making something*
*give a bowl full of coffee to sharp, then turns to Turroe* Oh really?
Um.... Sharp did you just gulp a cup of boiling coffee????????
*turns to Cath* Yes I was thinking of making a new dragon tail with a bell on the base.  Or a flogger lets just see where the mse takes me.