MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*shivers under the blanket, surprisingly unharmed after being on fire for several hours* I went off to explore, may have got a little lost. Next thing I know I've fallen out of a window, landed on a table, and been set on fire. *touches his head worriedly* NO!! Where's my propeller hat?
*look around*
Sorry man, did not see it...

*Help Sharp up*
Thanks Vrook
*turns to Rick, with a Propeler Hat in my hand* Don't mention it! And isn't this the hat?
*gets to his feet, leaning on Rick* It's blue and red.. I hope it didn't get burned..

*turns to Vrook* Any chance of a drink?
Hmm! You'll need something fresh and healthy! *preparing an orange and lemon juice for him*
*looks at the scene a bit worried, hiding a nice hat colored in blue and red* Well, at least you were on fire that time! *noises of percussion*

Oh god! I just understood what you've said Turroe!
*looking at Cath, as she figures out the meaning of Turroes words after ages* Morning sunshine! *smile*
Mornin', Vrook. *waves hi*
*sips on the orange and lemon juice, still shaking from his ordeal* Do things normally get this.. heated.. around here..?
Only when someone is on rampage. *cough, pointing at Cath*