MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Don't leave me with him!
*watching things unfold from behind the bar counter*

by the way I've got a Cuba Libre here for someone
(05-21-2016, 09:15 PM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]*takes a seat on a stool near Cuylie and puts guitar on lap*

I would've gotten a band but they don't fit in the cases

*plays a tune on the guitar to the song in his head*

https://youtu.be/h2U6x2yj3GM

*settles into my seat and enjoys the strumming of the guitar and bites her lower lip with a little sigh*

(05-22-2016, 12:49 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can what would you like me to put in the glass?

Something that can let me forget about responsibilities for just a little bit. To feel free, yet reassured, that at the end of the day everything will work out.

(05-22-2016, 01:35 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 10:23 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I pick up the cath doll and put her in my cleavage. I then go to Sate.* Do have any boxes for cat things? This place is very human oriented, and as a feline American, I demand equality at this establishment.

(05-22-2016, 12:06 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Does the room aply for quarter poison, quarter lion, quarter house cat, quarter girls? *I ask curiously to the doll in my breasts.*

*Stops playing and looks at Catnip and notices Cath doll* Is it haunted? I might have a place for it. As for equality we have that. Have you noticed the Salmon just for Feline Americans? It was blessed and approved by the Neko Goddess herself.

"Wait, what, a Doll?" I begin to rummage in my little hand bag, sticking my arm up to the shoulder, "I think I might have the perfect thing for her to wear..."
(05-22-2016, 08:46 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]*watching things unfold from behind the bar counter*

by the way I've got a Cuba Libre here for someone

Oh! It's for me!

(05-22-2016, 05:01 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 09:15 PM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]*takes a seat on a stool near Cuylie and puts guitar on lap*

I would've gotten a band but they don't fit in the cases

*plays a tune on the guitar to the song in his head*

https://youtu.be/h2U6x2yj3GM

*settles into my seat and enjoys the strumming of the guitar and bites her lower lip with a little sigh*

(05-22-2016, 12:49 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can what would you like me to put in the glass?

Something that can let me forget about responsibilities for just a little bit.  To feel free, yet reassured, that at the end of the day everything will work out.

(05-22-2016, 01:35 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 10:23 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I pick up the cath doll and put her in my cleavage. I then go to Sate.* Do have any boxes for cat things? This place is very human oriented, and as a feline American, I demand equality at this establishment.

(05-22-2016, 12:06 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Does the room aply for quarter poison, quarter lion, quarter house cat, quarter girls? *I ask curiously to the doll in my breasts.*

*Stops playing and looks at Catnip and notices Cath doll* Is it haunted? I might have a place for it. As for equality we have that. Have you noticed the Salmon just for Feline Americans? It was blessed and approved by the Neko Goddess herself.

"Wait, what, a Doll?"  I begin to rummage in my little hand bag, sticking my arm up to the shoulder, "I think I might have the perfect thing for her to wear..."

Say whaaaaat?
Thank you Ink nose Lady, I would live to dress her in somthing~
*looking surprised at Cat* Whaaaaaa....?
(05-22-2016, 08:58 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Ink nose Lady, I would live to dress her in somthing~

(05-22-2016, 09:00 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*looking surprised at Cat* Whaaaaaa....?

Digs into my purse with determination, my face screwed in concentration, and then slides my entire arm out...."Let's see what we have here...Hmmmm, A French Maid outfit," lays that out upon the counter and continues, "Oooh a little mouse costume with a cute tail," Lays that next to the other one, "and, hmmm, well, this one is not appropriate at all," Blushes a bit and lays out a fishnet body stocking. I glance at my purse a little embarrassed, "How do these things get in there, oh well, anyways, which one should it be?"
I pick the mousie outfit. *I say smiling at how cute it is.*
I… think I'm gonna go… *runs to hide behind the sofa*
(05-23-2016, 04:53 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]I pick the mousie outfit. *I say smiling at how cute it is.*

(05-23-2016, 08:19 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]I… think I'm gonna go… *runs to hide behind the sofa*

*deftly snatches up the scurrying doll and sets you up on the counter* Everything is going to be alright, we have a nice little outfit picked out for you. It's really cute. *gently slips your clothes from your frame with a delicate touch, folding it up nicely with the other outfits.* You are really well made, such fine craftsmanship. Admires the curves and the contours of your frame, running my fingers softly against the material of your skin; feeling each ridge and fold; gently combing through the life like strands of your hair.* Ok, hmmm, here we go. *slides on the Mouse shaped onesie, sliding over your legs, slipping your arms in one at a time, then drawing the little zipper up in the back and mouse ear hood over your head.*

That's almost there, but not quite right, hmmmm *Digs back in my purse and takes out my makeup bag and finds a some dark mascara. Turns to look the little doll with intense green eyes and with a steady hand, dabs a little bit of dark make-up on the nose, and then, every so lightly, three straight lines on each cheek for whiskers.*

There that's much better! *Sets the doll-turned-mouse in front of my feline fashion adviser.* What do ya think?