MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A data cable from the ASCII World is slowly approaching like a snake....
an eye is observing through the lightly opened door

[Image: 20quqsH]
//program cath.exe rebooted

What... Is going on? What's this cable doing?
*DARK METALLIC VOICE :

..D...A...T...A...,
..I..N..P..U..T..,
..I..N..T..E..G..R..A..T..I..O..N
..A..S..S..I..M..I..L..A..T..I..O..N

..W..I..L..L.. ..O..P..E..N.. ..P..O..R..T..A..L.. ..C..O..M..P..L..E..T..E..L..Y..

..N..E..W.. ..D..A..T..A.. .. .. .. ..N..E..W.. ..D..A..T..A
God damn it! You let a virus come in! And now it's gonna play with portals! Who let the virus out? Who? Who? Who? Who let the virus out?!
*stretches arms in preparation of the virus portals* I have to go through this again? Really?
-- More cable came through the lightly opened door. Some winding and crouching like snakes, others wiggling and swinging like tentacles through the air. The first cable is reaching you, winding slowly around your leg  and like a anaconda slinging around your waste and your neck. The other cables transform their heads and tips in different forms and shapes, The walls seem to blur, transforming into pixels and Ascil-signs, who slowly fade out and disappear.
Er... I have seen enough hentai to know where it'll go! *struggles to free myself from the cables*
The first cable tightens its enlacement slowly. The other snake like cables approach, scratching the ground with an metallic sound, their heads seem to aim at different parts of this body, trying to surround the only lonely being in this room.

This room disintegrates even more. The borderline of of transformation moves towards the only living being in this room.

something happens in the background.

[Image: portal_ascii_wallpaper__wide__by_bloodinmystool.png]
*takes a picture* neat
Neat? I'm attacked by cables! *struggles*