MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*hugs from behind* nope!
*likes being between the ladies* Cath maybe my right shoulder a bit more? Its stressed from carrying the cake! Btw, It was delicous, wasnt it?
yup! *massage the right shoulder like a professional masseur* like that?
Yes *mixing between moaning and being in slight pain* THATS the spot, Cath! *leaning forward against Fenix to offer my back for more*
*the butler is back, slightly out of breath, having been called unexpectedly to deal with an undisclosed emergency*

"Milady Tavana, ladies and gents, a thousand apologies... I had to deal with various chores, such as contracting enough workers to rebuild the manor. I took the liberty of modifying the mansion's plans by adding a BDSM dungeon, a sauna and an indoor pool for everyone's enjoyment."

"It would seem the manor's tapwater was tainted by an unknown hallucinogenic substance - Methyl-Dorkamine-Metamphanil-Annoyide - which was largely responsible for the mess we've been through. I'm told any and all further scenes of destruction by green-skinned aliens from another universe are largely illusions of the senses and can be safely  ignored from now on, without any lingering effect (for those with the will, that is)"

"Now, lady Fenix... when you and madame Catherine are done, my massage table will be ready in about six hours; your favorite essential oils have been properly mixed and waiting for you both."
*yawning* Lady Fenix is so tired...need to sleep, That massage I will take it tomorrow...*dressing my withe night rob and laying down on the bed* sweet dreams my dears *snoring*
*the butler looks upon Fenix' sleeping form benevolently, makes sure the guest room's temperature is cozy, then closes the door gently behind him*

"Lord George, madame Catherine, I am needed elsewhere for a good while... Please enjoy the rest of your bath." Ivan the butler produces a cold bottle of champaign and two glasses , expertly positioning them amidst the plethora of candles flickering in the heated, humid room.

"And do ring if you need anything. If I am unable to respond, a maid will take care of you." Ivan then retires to his quarters downstairs, humming a little ditty from his youth...
*carrying sleepy Cath out of tube - drying her - carrying to a nearby sleeping room and put her in some big bed there under some warm sheets* Sleep well my friend *kisses cheek*

*Move back to bath - lays a tip to the butler there "Thanks man!" - dressing myself and continue strolling through the manor*
*wakes up after a deep sleep, yawns and looks around* Wow… what happened? *she gets up and walks around the empty house, she stops at the front door and screams* Hello! Anybody in here?!
Oh my god Cath! Why are you screaming? *her voice still ringing in my head*