MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahhn! *I sway my ass appreciatively at Tavana's teasing, pressing my lips against Cath's, giving her clit a gentle kiss before before playfully trailing my tongue around it*
K-keep going... right there... *sucks my tit spiritedly*
my fingers now working faster along emmies pussy, reveling in the warm, slick wetness. i can feel the familiar throbbing of my own pussy, aching to be touched but i will ignore that for now, as i have a much better plan.
i spread emmies pussy lips a little, and lean down to taste her juices. my tongue wiggles inside her and i lick up every drop given to me, the flavor exploding in my mouth like drops of pure heaven. I let it coat my tongue before i swallow it down, feeling the trail of warmth it leaves down my throat. my face feels the moist heat against it and my nose inhales her intoxicating aroma adding extra dimension to my ecstasy. i let my tongue rest a second before it starts to thrust in and out. my fingers have now found her clit hood and start to circle it slowly and gently.
*He took a peek on the wall's crevices out of curiosity as he heard strange noises from the building, and he was dazzled by the view spread in front of him: Women and men, grinding themselves in the most lewdest positions"

*He whispered to himself "S-such lewdness...." and without him noticing his hand firmly strokes his girth, imagining himself playing with one of those lustful silhouettes satisfying themselves.*
Welcome a board ban...
*He jolted to the sound of a woman's voice, he look back and there she is, giggling with a teasing smile*

I-I'm....*His face reddens as he tries to hide his erect manhood away from her gleeful eyes*

(P.S. Indeed I am Fenix Wink)
*giggles* what? a shy man in here?
*Fidgeting as he glances at her, he answered slowly* W-Well....I'm just not...used to see those things....
I can feel eyes on us. Lustful eyes, desire filled and focused on the scene unfolding in my room. That thought sends a pleasure chill through my body causing a moan to escape my lips. My panties are soaked, my pussy is throbbing like never before but i want nothing more than to taste Emmie. To hear her moans of pleasure escalate with each flick of my tongue. To feel the orgasm build up in her perfect body and then watch as her body convulses under the crashing waves.
To taste her. Feel her. Hear Her. that is all that matters.

My tongue redoubles its effort at the thought.
*is making some spaghetti at the kitchen*