MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Awakes from slumber at the sound of ORGY! Enters the fiasco to see the Lexi log now alone and decides to say "Hi" with dildo into her ass while the others take care of the zombies*

It's the end of the world as we know it..and I feel fiii~ine..
*jolts back to being the Lexi human, moaning in pleasure* oooohh, thanks hun
*Gives Lexi a wink Wink and a sly grin* You are very welcome Lexi. Consider this part of my raincheck for missing your performance. I heard it went quite well. *Slides the dildo deeper watching Lexi's ass swallow it whole and makes a fist*

*Wonders "Now where to put this?"
*JCF suddenly bolts out of the cabin stark-naked, nearly barreling over Moass. But the fell magic which claimed his mind is transforming him...*
*yawning, hears the knocking on the door and going to see who might be, slowly opening the doors* Oh, hello miss! Can I help you?
*pops next to Vrook* Damn... you're like everywhere! Oh hi Lanni!
*looking at Cath, whispering to her* It's not my fault you keep touching yourself out in the snow! *turning to Lanni* Oh, Miss Lanni, it is you! Welcome! Please step inside!
*taking your hand and helping you step inside* Miss Lanni, as you can see, the house can accomodate an endless number of guests! So you are more then welcome among us! You'll find the private chambers upstairs, the bar and kitchen to the left, the luxury bathroom and the indoor pool at the end of the Hallway!
And of course, if we step outside, you'll find the patio, garden, pool and The Mountain Sky Lodge!
But do not look into my closet, under any circumstance, do not watch. *welcoming smile*
I think that's a good idea Blah. *gets to work on a transportation device for the drums, and stuff*