MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-22-2016, 01:43 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I take the box, hand Sate the doll, and go to eat the salmon.* This will do for now....

*nods* It's very good Salmon. I think only I can catch better.

(05-22-2016, 07:32 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Don't leave me with him!

(05-22-2016, 05:01 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]"Wait, what, a Doll?" I begin to rummage in my little hand bag, sticking my arm up to the shoulder, "I think I might have the perfect thing for her to wear..."

Oh Cath.. No worries. I don't bite...much.. but I have a better idea *looks to Cuylie as she rummages through her purse and turns her into a mouse*

This will be quite interesting *thinks of another tune to play*
*I look to the mouse doll with a critical eye.* Eet needs more Raine bows, I zee no rainbows.... *Say in a fake German fench accent .*
Oh dear *Furrows my brow, my foot, very poorly, tries to tap to the beat of Sate's music.* Hmmm, oh just the thing. *reaches into my purse again and draws out a little piece of fabric and ties a rainbow scarf around the doll-turned-mouse's neck, my fingers deftly making a little bow.* Better?
*sighs* Why do I have the feeling that I'm just a puppet for you? *notices the rainbow scarf* The Hell?!
(05-24-2016, 12:07 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear  *Furrows my brow, my foot, very poorly, tries to tap to the beat of Sate's music.*  Hmmm, oh just the thing.  *reaches into my purse again and draws out a little piece of fabric and ties a rainbow scarf around the doll-turned-mouse's neck, my fingers deftly making a little bow.*  Better?

Much much bettah! *Picks up the cath doll.* I think you are a puppet because you are a puppet, and your name.... Hmmmm.... Yes! Your name is Mary Anette! You will be a star Mary.
I'm gonna rip your face if you call me Mary again! *shakes her arms to protest*
You are so funny Mary Annette, but who is ze cat here, and who is ze mouse? *I ask as I pick the doll up and bare my teath.*
*swings my arms in protestation* DONTFUCKWITHME!
Someone get me a cage for ze mouse....
*bringing Cat a silver cage, ornated with some flowers*