MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*grabs the handsome butler and kisses him while a small tear fall from my barely awaked eyes* Ivan, don't worry the manor will be in very capable hands
(02-25-2016, 02:28 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: [ -> ]*wanders into the kitchen* Ooookay this place is weird, but who here would like some bacon scotch eggs or quiche for breakfast?

*raises hand upon hearing the word 'bacon'* MEEEE!!
*locates the oven and goes into the fridge to find the ingredients* I hope you can wait 20 minutes. *gets 8 hard boiled eggs, sausage, cherry wood smoked bacon, and 2 eggs from the fridge and a bag of breadcrumbs from a cabinet. Then cuts up the bacon mixes it with the sausage, then wrap the hard boiled eggs in the mixture, cover those in egg wash, and finally cover the balls in breadcrumbs before deep frying them. The smell of bacon begins to waft through the air* These should be done soon.
*waits hungrily and eagerly while trying to play footsie with Emmie*
*the oven dings pulls out the bacon scotch eggs and serves them* Careful they are hot and very filling. Also I may or may not have added a secret ingredient Wink
*reach by the kitchen...look amazed to the bacon and eggs, salivating* hi boys can I join, i'm starved
I was preparing an English breakfast, but I guess Turroe can do it. By the way, have you seen my son? *looks around, yawning loudly while rubbing her head*
*can feel someones foot against her leg and playfully returns the gesture* Feel free to join us Fenix, also... *picks up phone and calls the take out service* Yes, I'd like a couple of gyros rolls. *she hangs up* Sorry, last time I ate something "secret" from a stranger I woke up in a ditch thinking I had fought in a galactic war...
*happily munches on a bacon scotch egg* Wow, these are great. And whatever the secret ingredient is, I'm sure I've eaten worse.
What do you mean?!