MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*is still in the bath, half asleep mumbling something* Och hen som inte helan tar, hen inte heller halvan fååååår! *makes a motion of drinking something before noticing she has no glass* Ugh...
*wakes up on the couch, standing up, swaying slightly* I wonder what there is to do around here..

*stumbles down a corridor, noticing an open door and looking inside, spying that blonde he'd seen in the bar previously, now with just bath bubbles protecting her modesty*

*grinning* Nice..
*hearing the humming, which sounds like a song, a Swedish one* Hmm, that must be Emmie. Well, I think I have to make some sandwiches. *looking in the fridge, finding something to make four sandwiches* Ok, this should be enough for now. *giving two to Carth also*
*Entertained by Vrook and the kid, enjoying the white russian*
CCute kid you got there. Given what I have seen so far, is this a safe place for the little one?
Duh! Mommy's here! So, as long as I'm here, it shouldn't be a problem, right?
Thank you Rick! *whispering* And well, as long as I keep him away from the higher levels of the mansion, there won't be a problem.
*speaking like if she was a bit tipsy* What? I'm sur they'll be okay with him, right? Hey Carth! Come give a hug to mommy! *opens her arms*
*looking a little confused at Cath* Are you alright dear?
Am A okay! Why do you ask? *hic*
Nothing, just asking! *making some lemonade for everyone, giving Carth's glass* Cath, please suit yourself. *drinking it, with some honey*