MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-11-2016, 07:42 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]It was quite a ride.
But I still don't know if I'm married or not! Smile)

You are married with your country.
Oh my, am I?
Er... yes?
Time for a Cactus Dance Party. None of you, except W1LL and Cath, are invited. Get out of mah house.
Since when it is ya house, dog? *wearing rapper thingy*
Because I can do all things, through me. So, time for this house to jam with the sounds of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch! *makes the house fill with the sound of "Good Vibrations"*
*Brief shimmering light*

The man formerly remembered as the butler materialize out of thin air, looks around bewildered, sighs deeply and takes a step back, pausing only to utter an exasperated "shocking... simply shocking".

*Shimmering light fails to appear again*

The man formerly remembered as the butler looses his composure, panics, and throws himself at the 'door', yelling: "LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"

[Image: clue-gif.gif]

(sorry folks, couldn't refrain from throwing a curveball out of nowhere Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ... ah, the good ol' times of the 'Manor'... you may now return to your current topic  Tongue )
*looks at the butler in abject confusion* Peacock lady... man?
Wow, this was pretty cool.... *using all my godly powers to reanimate the universe and start this over again*
[Image: raiden-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-16.gif]
(03-17-2017, 05:34 AM)ohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this was pretty cool.... *using all my godly powers to reanimate the universe and start this over again*

I think the God here is the cactus one. Pretty good at smiting cold inviters. 
And be careful with this kind of power stuff. I remember Cath invoking Cthuluh. Messy