MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bloody hell, that kaiseki looks terrific. Now where did I leave those bastards? *looks through the messy desk*
*pulls out a a 50. Cal from under her skirt* *firing on a wide area*
*Walks through the door with a 24 pack of Sapporo* Brought the alc!!! *Sees Cath going crazy again and turns right around*
[Image: leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif]
(05-12-2017, 08:04 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2017, 07:51 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]*pulls out flask again waiting for the sushi to be ready*

May I recommend this sake ?

[Image: sake-masumi-sanka.jpg]
Food's ready by the way ;-)
Enjoy !

Oh! yeah that's probably a better choice right now.

*takes out sward deflecting the bullets coming my way*
Bollocks, guess I need to multitask *starts warding and scribbling away*
(05-12-2017, 09:28 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*pulls out a a 50. Cal from under her skirt* *firing on a wide area*

Jeez ! Cath, you're making so much noise !

I pull put a rose from my sleeve.  Soon, a bee comes to the flower. I whisper something to her. She puts on a white ribbon with a red cercle, with the kanjis for "divinity" and "Wind". She takes the cork of the sake bottle (tasty, ain't it ? It's a junmai daijingeo) and flies at Cath.
She pops the cork on the nuzzle of Cath's gun.
Soon, the weapon widens cartoon style and explodes.
Now Cath's all sooty :-)
*trying to stand up, after being dizzy from Cath's rapier blow* HELLO HELLO! WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS NOISE?
(05-13-2017, 08:01 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]*trying to stand up, after being dizzy from Cath's rapier blow* HELLO HELLO! WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS NOISE?

LAZARUS RISING !
Welcome back friend, have a drink.
*I pour some sake in a little porcelaine glass and hand it to Vrook*
The drink's on me this time ;-)
(05-13-2017, 08:01 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]*trying to stand up, after being dizzy from Cath's rapier blow* HELLO HELLO! WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS NOISE?

Oh nothing much just Cath going a bit nuts...you know Cath things. *still deflecting bullets with my sward that I pulled out from no where*
*throws the machine gun away* For the glory of motherland! *explodes into confettis*