MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuck yeah! I always wanted to experience that! *is running everywhere in her ball*
Sorry I'm back
*kicks the ball Cath is in, thinking it's a football* Oh, oops... Sorry.
*screams as the ball is rolling fast*
(05-29-2016, 09:52 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*screams as the ball is rolling fast*

*Starts at the scream, looking up from a pile of biology papers and text books that suddenly appear around me*

Oh yeah, the mouse girl in the ball!  I had forgotten all of that...

*Hears another low meow, a monstrous cat with glowing green eyes pads into the room, eyeing with spinning ball in predatory interest*
*notice the hungry cat* Oh fuck! *runs away*
*pretends to be Zlatan* And Zlatan scoooooores! *kicks the ball again*
*is carried away within ball screaming like a little mouse and stuck on hull of the plastic ball spinning like crazy*
(05-29-2016, 07:29 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*is carried away within ball screaming like a little mouse and stuck on hull of the plastic ball spinning like crazy*

*The giant orange haired hunting cat leaps through the air, green eyes flashing with glee at the wildly skittering ball.  A massive paw slams against the side of the plastic sphere, sending it flying wildly into the air as the cat makes a bone chilling yowl*
*continues to play the guitar and thinks of the Piped Piper while watching the antics*

1 point for Emmie Wink