MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*The butler is finally back, arms packed with groceries and a pile of staff clothing fresh from the cleaner. As soon as he approaches the mansion, he hears a commotion coming from the maid's wing... quickly entering the premises, he drops his bags on the cold marble floor and runs toward the noise. As he peer beyond the doorjamb, he sees Emmie reclining barenaked on her bed, grinning madly at the ongoing scuffle. Vrook is doing is best to evade Cath's furious slashes and thrusts, but he is clearly figthing a loosing battle... and what is a small kid doing here?*

Dear Heavens! What is going on here? *Ivan ducks as a chamberpot aimed at Vrook nearly hit him - it smashes against the wall instead*

Miss Emmie, please cover yourself - this is intenable! *Ivan can't help, however, ogling her magnificent curves... and to his dismay, feels a huge boner coming on*

*quickly summoning a police riot shield from his backpocket, the butler then steps in front of Vrook, parrying the wild, disorganised fencing attacks from the increasingly enraged Cath* Quickly, bartender! Get the little lad out while I try to reason with her!

(game note:  the butler's pockets are woven with special materials derived from Gallifreyan transdimensional fabrics, hence the "bag of holding" effect so described... I will try not to abuse this feature, I promise you!  Wink)
*looks up from taking out the kit and pulls from his suitcase of holding a cavalry sabre and parries the rapier blow that was aimed at Vrook* No one said there would be sword fighting!
(02-24-2016, 11:37 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]*The butler is finally back, arms packed with groceries and a pile of staff clothing fresh from the cleaner. As soon as he approaches the mansion, he hears a commotion coming from the maid's wing... quickly entering the premises, he drops his bags on the cold marble floor and runs toward the noise. As he peer beyond the doorjamb, he sees Emmie reclining barenaked on her bed, grinning madly at the ongoing scuffle. Vrook is doing is best to evade Cath's furious slashes and thrusts, but he is clearly figthing a loosing battle... and what is a small kid doing here?*

*Hear the noise and show up at the scene, confused by whats going on, did not see Sharpey at the couch, so i am a bit worried
Noticing the situation, I decide its not safe for the ones sleeping so I step to the bed and pull Carth out, handing him over to Vrook, then go back and pick up Emmie*

I hope you have this under control butler, if you don't, give me a shout!

*Carring Emmie out of the room*
*looks in his suitcase* Um... has anyone seen a giant barrel of mead?
*Taking Carth over from Rick, trying to exit the room, I manage to turn at the last moment, and protect Carth from an incoming blow from Cath's rapier, getting cut on my back* Aghh! *angrily looking at Cath* Are you mad? You almost hit your son. *leaving the room, going with Carth to the living room*
Ugh… fuck this shit. I'm going to make the breakfast. *sheathes her rapier turning to Turroe* I'll pay later.
*As Carth has waked up, we go together to the kitchen* Morning dear!
*lets Emmie on the now empty couch, covering her with my cape*
*Run to Vrook and place my hands on his back, closing the gash*

Now this is quite the heated relationship you guys have
*looking for something to give to Carth at breakfast* You tell me Rick. She's overreacting sometimes. And as you can see, she is pretty reckless, and can hurt anyone.
*wakes up and makes her way to the kitchen* What happened to you? *she manages to get a glimpse of Vrook's wound* Ah well, I'm hungry. *takes a seat and yawns loudly*