MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-23-2016, 08:32 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]*cleaning the glasses, tiding up the bar, checking on Rick and Sharpey to see if they are alright, noticing Sharpey passed out* Rick, is he gonna be ok? *preparing him a lemonade*

Want some?
*sings in his drunken sleep, something about a great cattle uprising*

O-okay... *feels nervous, it's the first time she uses something like that* S-so I just do that like this? *follows clumsily Turroe's instruction*
Interesting Cath. I will take 20 of them for the start. Smile
Noted, I'll commend some when I'm finished with the guest *playfully winks at Vrook*
Well considering the maid is sadly not reacting *guides Cath hand to move the wand onto her arms* This is it set to massage setting 1. *moves it slowly over your right arm and over Cath's shoulder just brushing her neck* Now if you hit the right button you will feel the electricity setting number one.
Mmh... *purrs* I like that! How much for those? and how many do you have?
It also makes popcorn?
Popcorn?! where?! *looks around frenetically*
For you dear lady I would have to give you a 99% discount so $1. And I have 8 of them. *moves the vibrating head down a little farther down Cath's neck and turns it up to massage setting 2* If you want me to demonstrate the electricity feature I would need your permission to demonstrate it on another body part perhaps a nipple?