MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I'm sorry to disappoint you George, there are no halls or floors, no doors and no rooms. There is no longer a kitchen, a maid or a cake. There is only fire, blood and rubble)
Yes a cake! The maid gave me, when I arrived earlier today! Then she vashised and was handling with weapons and screaming aroung. Funny Maid! And real cute somehow.

How can you even talk to me while you take a bath? Oh .. wrong room! Sorry ladies! *closing door and stroll further*
I can do many things, you know?
George........come here...we need an extra pair of hands....*touching the soft body of the lady near me* and what a hell is happening in this house? dogs, explosions... oh well....
Am i not enough?! *pouts*
*opens door again*

Yes ladies? But my cake! I can only lend you one hand .. the other is busy! *enjoys eating cake*

*pats Caths head* I am sure you are my dear!
*rubs Fenix's breast* I hope so!
*massaging the neck and shoulders of Miss Fenix* Relax! I am sure it will all be fine!
*follows george into the bathroom*

so, is this a servant vacation day? *hands on hips*
Madame? Let them! *shoves a bit of the cake in ner mouth* Enjoy some cake and relax!