MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did... did you die?
*rolls facing upwards* Well, that will leave a mark..... bollocks. I'm not dead..... yet. Just *yawns* really, really sleepy.... and tired.
sniffs blood and death from long distance "ummm....food", starts running in that direction...
Ok... who stole my tampon?
*investigates a white bullet like item, tipped with blood...looks at it close up*...hmmm seems like some thing must have dies here

* feels its spongy and then smells it*....wait a minute, this is.....
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7929639]

*put the item back where I found it in a subtle way...and joins my team before anyone finds out*....
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4645597]
*Gets back up, stretching* Uggghh..... I'm too old for this stuff anyways..... *hears something running towards Dark*
*as I sneak out from that embarrassing location, I hears a "uggghhhh" from a near by distance, I turn to face that approximate location and find this dude with some blood on his face, some how it seems I recognise him so I try to wave from a distance when suddenly I get jumped on by some furry ball*...
[Image: e4f2e1692ca301056cc0b701588c1fb3307d67a1_hq.gif]
My pussy! *grabs him by the pussy*
I'm getting tired of this guy *invokes his mystical cactae, spinal sword*
*arrives in a middle of confussion as I hide behind a wall, watching these 3 crazy confused beings...and also that group of hotties with guns....hmmm...seems like they in some kind of horny state, maybe Ill play with them later, I need to carfully plan this out.*