MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell that you didn't kill poor animals for that! *sad puppy eyes*
*coming back home, seeing everyone in the kitchen, and Cath sad face* Hello everyone! What happened here?
*breaks down in tears* I don't know!! *sobbing uncontrollably* I'm so confused right now.
*Enters on Vrooks heels.* Well, its OK, now we're here I'm sure everything will be fine. Cath can't be too sad with both of us here. Not to mention *Looks at the flogger, distracted* Nice.

*Walks over to Sharp* Come here, man *Give him a hug* No need to weep in confusion, just enjoy the ride.
where did you got that fur?!
I think it was entirely from bunnies that died of natural causes, right? *Gives a meaningful look*
*glances at Kyrios*
Are you sure about that? That fur seems in too mcuh of a good state.

*pats Sharp in the back*
Let it be buddy, thats what happens when you crsah a party, its already half way in...
But I didn't mean to crash it. One moment I was happily drinking in your study, suddenly I was here..
I know my friend
But Vrook here makes some wonderful stuff!
I'm sure he can spare a drink for you to enjoy
(02-26-2016, 06:31 PM)Kyrios Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was entirely from bunnies that died of natural causes, right? *Gives a meaningful look*

Was it? Was it?!