MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-07-2016, 01:47 PM)Kyrios Wrote: [ -> ]It's a terrible joyless place without you Cath. *Dangles cat toy at Sharp* It's just not the same.

*paws at the toy, the ball of wool already forgotten*
Maybe not too muchis different. Good kitty.
*clamps his hands paws around the toy, trying to wrestle it from Kyrios* Woof.. wait, no.. meow..?
(03-05-2016, 06:09 PM)blahbitty Wrote: [ -> ]You blaspheme. You shall spend eternity in Cactus Hell lest you repent. Also, gib me a hug.

I maybe into needle play but I am not that desperate.  And where did the kitty go?  I just got a super delux order of catnip cookies in.
*Points at Sharp playing with the cat toy* Substitute kitty. Although I think this may just mean the manor has a boy as a pet.
*suddenly drops the cat toy and scampers out of the open door to chase birds*
Well this might work with this idea I had. I would need 3 laser pointers, a disco ball, a coliseum with mirrored walls, 10 pairs of protective goggles, a pool of jello. 10 cat people enter 1 cat person leaves.
*using some secret powers I have, and they don't know this* Well Turroe, will this do? *finishing building what he asked, and supplying the items*
*scratches butt*
*burps*