MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*going out on the mansion patio, sipping from my green tea, enjoying the nice weather* Hmm, such a beautiful day! But were could all of them be?
*the former butler looks in, nods in satisfaction, and runs out*
Wind's blowing outside the cabin and with it, comin" the heavy snow clouds... After a time ,Snow starts to fall
*turns into a snowman* It's getting hot in here, or is it me?
*starts to undress while waiting on the sofa, casually whistling a tune*
*quickly builds an igloo behind the cabin around himself and Cath*

No time for pickup lines right now, Cath! I've got to do something... and fast. Thankfully, I have deep pockets.

*He slaps two coal chunks onto Cath for eyes, an orange for a nose, and draws a happy face.*
*quickly passing by, and adding something to the Cath snowman* Here, now it's more like her! *looking at the hand that is touching the private parts*
Really? *coal eyes looking really disappointed of the humor* You could add more...
*adds a second semicircle to the mouth to "open" it, creating a " :*O ", then moves the other stick-arm to Cath's chest*

Good catch, Vrook.

And I should probably install a window here to look out at the cabin window. I've never seen such a big fan of fabric.
*slowly melts for some reason*