MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*twitching under Caths foot*
*shots him in the head with a Mauser C96*
Fuck!
*the butler arrives, looking grim, and momentarily steps out of character*

Hello people... it became apparent to me that sticking to my butler routine is starting to get counterproductive to this thread, and the last thing I want is to prevent the participants from exploring newer, bolder directions. You people are such wonderful writers!

*steps back into character*

"It is then with infinite regret, lady Fenix, fellow staff of the manor, esteemed guests, that I tender my resignation as butler. I will visit from time to time and say hello, see how the estate is evolving in your capable hands."

*as Ivan*

This is not a farewell, people! I actually have a mind to start a separate thread sometime soon, exclusively devoted to what I've come to call "Adventures at the Mansion of Lust"... something less open-ended, with little or no fantastical elements, and a more coherent storyline. It will free the current "Such Roleplay!" thread and leave its participants free to go in ANY direction. I'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, keep amazing us with your creativity here, people!

Cheers, Ivan
O.O careful Vrook looks like cath's got your number!
(03-13-2016, 01:41 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*shots him in the head with a Mauser C96*

Bwahaha...my will be done.

W1LL, let's go loot this place. I don't need the stuff or money...it just makes me feel like a big man.
*hooks Vrook's corpse to a lightning rod and brings him back to life frankenstein style after giving him 3 dicks and balls of steel* IT'S ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sure blah lets go! *grabs guitar*
Thanks Turroe, but really? How can I hold all 3 of them with only 2 hands? *confused*
*whistles while looking at the ceiling*