MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*remains silent and watches what's going on*
*comes to bar* Vrook! Just a water please. I am thirsty after some walking around here. *waving around to new people here* So many flors and rooms .. What a building!
*sitting at the bar, blowing kisses to the people near by* hi handsome bartender, can you get me a Gin Tonic?
*drinks water from water tap* *admires beautiful woman next - blows kiss back*

*wanders up to another unexplored floor of the house*
*while waiting for the drink, looks at the bar, at the peoples, the decoration, the lights* very nice place, an excellent choice I made, coming here
*A stranger enters the bar, took a quick glance around the interior before slumps himself on the stool*

"Fetch me a glass of Bacardi bartender...." His husky voice mutters his order of drink to the bartender, before noticing the beautiful mademoiselle having a Gin Tonic* "Good day to you lady"
Here we go beautiful people! *As I serve Sharps lemonade, I prepare the Gin Tonic for miss Fenix* Here you go miss. A Bacardi, Bansai? *preparing a glass for him* And also a Grey Goose cocktail for Rick!
oh thank you *grab my cup, give a small sip* look at the newcomer, an handsome young men *cheers*
*disappears and appears next to Vrook* Hey!
*almost having a heart-attack* Hello beautiful!