MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Shakes my head fast to try and make the Cath Doll fall off.*
*falls on the floor*
(05-19-2016, 02:41 AM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2016, 10:21 PM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Uh.. You want another whiskey coke? or you good *looks from the other side of the bar counter as Cuylie fall over*

And whats with all those papers?

....which is not there.  With a little yelp, I tumble to the floor with a resounding thud.  Sprawled on the ground in the most unladylike of fashions, I barely make out the laconic drawl of the bartender's question.

"Papers?  My bane, 30 some odd creative writing essays from 17 year olds."  I fumble for my glasses, lost somewhere on the floor, as I sit up, "As for another?"  Grins, a little abashedly, "I would like another, but I think my daily 5 post limit is about to cut me off."

Yeah I think your done too. *I walk around to the other side of the bar helping Cuylie to her feet, and walking her over to the sofa* here have a seat, and drink this *I hand her a glass of water, and her glasses*
*sips ginger ale and wanders into the bar, spying the Cath doll on the floor*

Hey, what's this? Oh, I know!

*mounts the doll onto his index, middle and ring fingers*

It's a puppet! *makes the Cath doll do a dance, then curtsy*
Cath the marionette
*is feeling like a public toy and hopes that nothing bad will happen to her*
Blinks my eyes as time suddenly moves for me again and shakes the fog from my head

"Thank you W1ll and Sate for helping me up." Takes a sip of water, puts my glasses back on, adjusts the black rims again and eyes the ridiculous pile of papers...

"So a Black Lotus from Magic the Gathering and this can all go away, or I could actually like accept help and just grade the stupid things."

Pulls a small handbag onto my lap, sticks my arm up to the elbow and begins to root around my purse. I peer into the depths..."Let's see, A Sol Ring, no, no no...Hmm, Force of Will, a Demonic Tutor, a M30 Schmeizer, Forgotten Books of Eden, Another Force of Will, Why do I have an old ticket stub from Civil War still? Strings for a Marionette, I don't have a use for these," I casually toss them out of the handbag and onto the floor, "ah here it is a Black Lotus!"

I slide my arm back out of my handbag and set it down nicely beside me on the couch, closing it with a faint click. I then lie the card atop my knees. "So one of these cards and all that mess," gestures vaguely towards the stack of papers, "can just go away?"
*Nods to Cuylie and smiles as she seems to be ok for the moment and watches as she rummages through her purse.Glances at the Lotus flower on Cuylie's knees and licks lips as another thought comes to mind. Opening mouth to speak but I am interrupted by a knock*

"That must be the Green box."

*Walking towards the door I spy JC playing with the Cath marionette* Maybe I should have gotten the purple box...
*Hearing the ink noses lady actualy has the card, my eyes light up.* You ready for you paper to be shred now miss?
Let me know if you need anything else

*I get out my laser pointer and turn it on*